Are you considering studying adapted physical activity?
Look no further – we have all the answers you need. Join the European University Diploma in Adapted Physical Activity (EUDAPA), and embark on a journey of discovery, growth, and empowerment. Your future in APA starts here!
EUDAPA is tailored to meet the ever-evolving demands of the working world. We believe in a holistic approach to education, offering a program that combines theory and practice to prepare you for any challenge in the APA field.
Your Path to EUDAPA Diploma in Three Steps:
- Lay the foundation (10 ECTS)
- Dive into the Intensive program in Vierumäki, Finland (30 ECTS)
- Adapted Physical Education, 10 ECTS
- Adapted Physical Activity in Rehabilitation, 10 ECTS
- Adapted Physical Activity in Sports and Recreation, 10 ECTS
- Real-World experience: Work placement (20 ECTS)
We understand that each student has unique aspirations. If you’re not seeking the full diploma (60 ECTS), you have the option to complete 5 ECTS credits in Step 1 and 30 ECTS credits in Step 2.
Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences, Vierumäki Campus, Finland
The Intensive Period in Finland 29.1.-26.4.2024
How to apply?
Application period 16.10. – 3.11.2023.
Erasmus+ funding (Haaga-Helia UAS erasmus+ partner university students)
Tuition Fee for Free Mover Students: 4 750€