Berlin will welcome the Special Olympics World Games and with it over 7000 international athletes from 190 delegations. This will make the World Games the largest inclusive multi-sport event ever held in Germany.
There are opportunities to participate in the Special Olympics World Games Berlin 2023 from a scientific perspective. All opportunities are presented in detail on our homepage: https://www.berlin2023.org/en/beyond-sports/science
- Call for research – As researcher to the World Games
- A wide range of research disciplines possible
- Whether thesis or (larger) research project – every research is welcome!
- Short application until 28th February 2023
- Please apply here: https://forms.office.com/e/n8W12iLjDR
- Project cooperation with the Local Organizing Committee
- Students, seminar groups, interested parties and volunteers
- Possible from now on
- Project catalogue with a variety of cooperation opportunities available: https://assets.berlin2023.org/5f/f7/9a8d4126474daf2909a4c2914075/0-projektkatalog-b23.pdf
- As a seminar group on the Volunteer Program
- Put theoretical knowledge into practice over three days
- Targeted scheduling possible
- Detailed information – see appendix
- Fan program „Fans in the Stands“
- Schools, universities, colleges, companies, organisations, clubs…
- One day, one sport
- Free accompanying programme
- Detailed information: https://www.berlin2023.org/en/visit-the-games/fans-in-the-stands
For more information, contact Dr Kathrin Weber – Education and Science Manager.